Blueberry & Banana Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk or supplement milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 whole of a banana peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup of blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tbsp Trader Joe's maple butter
- In a 16-ounce mason jar combine the rolled oats and chia seeds.
- Pour in the coconut milk and then place the bananas and blueberries on top of the oats.
- Place the lid on and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Stir the oats and add in the pure maple syrup and a little extra coconut milk to loosen up the oats. Enjoy cold.