Jalapeno & Avocado Turkey Burger
- 1 lb ground turkey 85% - 93% lean
- 1/2-3/4 whole jalapeño pepper minced
- 1 whole medium size shallot peeled and minced
- 1 tsp zest and of one lime
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp asea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp guacamole
- 2 tbsp pico de gallo
- 1 whole fried egg optional
- Place turkey, herbs, spices and lime in bowl and use hands to mix well.
- Form into four patties.
- Place pan on medium heat.
- Add olive oil to bottom of pan.
- When pan is hot, place patties in pan and cook for about 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Top with guacamole, pico de gallo and poached egg if desired!