@thecleanlifemama Egg Roll In A Bowl
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole small bunch green onions sliced green and white parts divided
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb ground pork ground turkey or chicken could also be used
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp Whole30 compliant hot sauce I like Franks RedHot Sauce
- 14 oz bag coleslaw mix
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 whole eggs
- Garnish optional
- 1 pinch green parts of sliced green onions from above
- 1 pinch sesame seeds
- Creamy Chili Sauce optional
- 1/4 cup W30 Compliant Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tbsp W30 compliant hot sauce
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and place over medium heat.
- Add white parts of green onions, diced red onion, and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until red onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes.
- In another large skillet, brown ground pork and drain excess fat.
- Add onion mixture, grated ginger, and hot sauce to pork skillet and allow to cook together over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add coleslaw mix and coconut aminos. Stir until well combined. Cook, stirring regularly, until cabbage is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1-2 tablespoons compliant hot sauce. (Totally unnecessary, but if you want to make your plate pretty, place creamy chili sauce in a small plastic sandwich bag to “pipe” when serving.
- Once pork-cabbage mixture is fully cooked, push mixture to one side of the skillet and crack eggs in open space. Allow eggs to cook for a 2-3 minutes then scramble gently and incorporate into pork-cabbage mixture