20 Minute Shrimp, Sausage, Veggie Skillet
- 1 lb medium or large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 oz of pre-cooked smoked sausage chopped (choose your favorite)
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 whole medium yellow onion chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 whole zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- coconut oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with coconut oil
- In a bowl, season shrimp with Old Bay Seasoning
- Cook shrimp about 3-4 minute. Remove from heat and set aside
- Cook onions and bell peppers in the same skillet with 2 tbsp of coconut oil for about 2 minutes or until onions and peppers begin to soften.
- Add sliced sausage and zucchini to the skillet, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Put cooked shrimp back into skillet along with the garlic, and let everything cook together, mixing well for about 1 minute.
- Pour chicken stock into pan and mix through evenly.
- Add salt, ground pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste
- Remove from heat, and serve hot!