Avocado Egg White Breakfast Toast
- 2 slices Ezekiel Bread
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 whole small sliced tomato
- 1/2 whole avocado
- 6 oz egg whites
- Hot Sauce (your selection)
- Place bread in toaster at desired level.
- Heat skillet, grease pan and saute spinach with balsamic vinegar until it shrinks and bright green in color.
- Add in your egg whites and cook until firm.
- Dice avocado and place or mash on top of toast.
- Place eggs on top of avocado and top with tomato and desired amount of hot sauce.