Baked Lemon and Garlic Salmon with Asparagus
- 4 ounce salmon fillets (two)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tsp garlic dried
- 60 g asparagus spears (approx 16 spears)
- 1 whole onion for garnish
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 tsp fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- Place the two pieces of salmon and asparagus spears on a baking sheet lined with tin foil. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over both salmon and asparagus and sprinkle salt, pepper, and dried oregano
- Top each salmon portion with about 2 onion slices and 2 lemon slices.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes. (The time will depend on the thickness of your salmon and the power of your oven.)
- Using a large spatula, transfer the salmon and asparagus to a plate.. Serve warm.