Baked Lemon Pesto Salmon
- 4 ounce salmon fillets (2)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 tsp parsley fresh chopped for garnish
- 2 cups brown rice
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the two pieces of salmon on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
- Top both pieces with pesto and lemon slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes. (The time will depend on the thickness of your salmon and the power of your oven.)
- Serve with brown rice and other vegetables of choice.