Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- 1 lb medium chicken breasts chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped, any colors
- 1/2 whole onion chopped
- 1 whole zucchini chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp italian seasoning (sub Trader Joes “Everything but the bagel” or “Chipotle Lime” seasoning for a different spin!
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.