Medi Turkey Burger
- 1 lb turkey
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garbanzo flour
- Combine turkey and spices in a bowl.
- With your bowl on the scale, tare the scale (bring it back to zero), and add your garbanzo flour. Tare the scale again and add your feta. Remove bowl from scale.
- Wrap your kitchen scale, with plastic wrap or add the small container to measure out single patties weighing to 4-5 oz. You should yield 4 patties.
- Cook your burger on a grill pan for 5-10 minutes each side, or until burger is no longer pink inside
- Serve on lettuce or a bun with your desired sides!