The kid friendly recipe is a healthier take on breaded chicken nuggets!
Almond & Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders
- .25 cup coconut flour
- .25 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400*F, unless using air fryer.
- Mix coconut flour, almond flour, salt and pepper in a cereal bowl.
- Mix egg into another cereal bowl.
- One at a time, dunk each chicken tender in the egg and then coat heavily in the flour mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet or in an air fryer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. If using an air fryer, cook on 400*F for 10 minutes. Flip and repeat for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.