NOTE: You will NOT be charged a recurring membership fee for any purchase aside from the monthly membership. Purchasing tickets does NOT enroll you in membership.
- You can cancel your monthly membership at anytime. There is no long term obligation. To cancel, click “my account” in the top navigation.
- We keep our discounts and deals exclusive to our members. Please don’t share them. If you do share them, we reserve the right to cancel your membership without warning.
- Tickets for events are final and non-refundable.
- We negotiate the special rates with the local businesses for you. However they reserve the right to honor or make changes to these terms as they see fit. We will do everything in our power to make sure that the correct deals are displayed on the website and app at all times! If a studio ever doesn’t honor your deal – PLEASE TELL US IMMEDIATELY.
- We will never sell your information! We do however take a lot of photos. If you attend one of our events, you give us permission to use your photo for marketing purposes. If you are uncomfortable, please let us know and we will try to accommodate!
- It is our goal to have 4-6 FREE events per month. However, We do not guarantee the number of free events per month.
- We do giveaways from time-to-time. Members are automatically entered. If you wish to be removed from these giveaways please contact us.
- Being a member does not guarantee access or entry to events that require pre-registration.
EVENTS TERMS AND WAIVER (ticket sales only)
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the program, related events and activities, and use of equipment, I the acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death.
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others and assume full responsibility for my participation.
- I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS SweatNET LLC its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (RELEASEES), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any INJURY,DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Drinking or consuming alcohol is NEVER a requirement to participate in SweatNET events. Events including the consumption of alcohol always include the option to consume water. You are responsible for knowing your own limits, drinking responsibly, and providing your own safe and legal transportation to and from SweatNET events. I will notify SweatNET LLC ownership or employees if I suffer from any medical or health condition that may cause injury to myself, others, or may require emergency care during my participation.
By agreeing to these terms, I hereby grant and convey to SweatNET LLC all right, title and interest in and to record my name, image, voice, or statements including all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by SweatNET LLC
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY PROCEEDING WITH AGREEMENT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.